Providing Leaders, Life Coaches and Business Owners with the
8 to Great Training They Need to Empower Others to Success
Through the powerful 8 to Great certification training, leaders, life coaches and business owners across the country have been able to:
- Improve communication
- Improve morale and engagement
- Improve management skills
- Increase job satisfaction
What to Expect
When you choose to become a certified 8 to Great trainer, you’ll discover:
- How to help your team get a clear vision of their personal and professional potential
- How to give them a decision-making formula that thinks out of the box and works every time!
- How to turn B.C.ing (Blaming and Complaining) into A.D.ing (Acting and Dreaming) almost overnight
- How to help your team handle strong emotions in themselves and others
- How to end third-party rumors and gossip with a 90-second formula
- The world’s most powerful positive attitude formula: FGH
What You’ll Get
- A comprehensive trainer’s manual with 60 activities for meetings or 1-on-1s
- A professional yet comfortable atmosphere for networking
- A thorough understanding of how the “8 High-Ways” increase productivity and profits
- A chance to practice and hone your speaking skills
- Motivational stories of how 8 to Great transforms businesses large and small
You will receive an Introductory Handbook (60 scripted activities) that you’ll have unlimited reproduction rights to for your personal and professional use. You will also receive a refresher video upon completion.
Contact our office for information on how to earn up to 2 college credits through Baker University.
Meals & Lodging
Your mid-day meals will be supplied as part of the training. You are responsible for your breakfast, evening meal and lodging. Call our office at 828-242-9033 if you would like some recommendations.
We will start promptly at 8:00 a.m. and end at 5:30 p.m. both days.