Providing Leaders, Life Coaches and Business Owners with the
8 to Great Training They Need to Empower Others to Success
Through the powerful 8 to Great certification training, leaders, life coaches and business owners around the world have been able to:
- Improve communication
- Improve morale and engagement
- Improve management skills
- Increase job satisfaction
What to Expect
When you choose to become a certified 8 to Great trainer, you’ll discover:
- How to help your team get a clear vision of their personal and professional potential
- How to give them a decision-making formula that thinks out of the box and works every time!
- How to turn B.C.ing (Blaming and Complaining) into A.D.ing (Acting and Dreaming) almost overnight
- How to help your team handle strong emotions in themselves and others
- How to end third-party rumors and gossip with a 90-second formula
- The world’s most powerful positive attitude formula: FGH
What You’ll Get
- A comprehensive trainer’s manual with 60 activities for meetings or 1-on-1s
- A chance to connect with like-minded thinkers and future business partners
- A thorough understanding of how the “8 High-Ways” increase productivity and profits
- A chance to practice and hone your speaking skills
- Motivational stories of how 8 to Great transforms businesses large and small
- Up to an 80% discount off future 8 to Great training events
You will receive an Introductory Handbook (60 scripted activities) that you’ll have unlimited reproduction rights to for your personal and professional use. You will also receive a refresher video upon completion.
Contact our office for information on how to earn up to 2 college credits through Baker University.
Meals & Lodging
Your mid-day meals will be supplied as part of the training. You are responsible for your breakfast, evening meal and lodging. Call our office at 828-242-9033 if you would like some recommendations.
We will start promptly at 8:00 a.m. and end at 5:30 p.m. both days.
2-day experience at $897** includes:
- 8 to Great certification, tuition and materials
Payment installment plans available.
** contact us at 828-242-9033 for the educator’s discount